Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Entry 10: The Blue Sky by Huang Hao

The sky is not blue here.Only can I see some deadwood right their hands to the sky.Sometimes it’s white,but that kind of white is not clear.It is just a gloss beneath the smog.There are some gray buildings standing there and don’t move.Maybe they are affected by the sad world.It seems like that there is just some cold winter here.

What I miss is the transoceanic pure sky.Sometimes it is also white,but that kind of white is really clear and there definitely no impurity in it.

For America,the impressive thing is the blue sky.I believe that everyone can feel it because everyone has some photos about this beautiful sky.Everyone wants to keep beautiful things in there minds.

The first day in Los Angeles was a sunny day.Seems like we were really lucky that day because it rained yesterday.When we were sit in the car,we sill can see the blue sky through the window.We tried hard to let our cameras get closer to the windows so that we can get more beautiful scenary.Alough we were on freeway,diffrents kinds of cars still grabbed our attention.You could see some funny bubble cars passing by but they were used fot feighting.Some fashion cars also passed by.Maybe you could see a little peppy was looking outside by the window of the car.That’s fun!Different cars,different lifestyles.

There is a flourishing city under the endless blue sky,just like it is surrounded by a blue crystal ball.And peole live there very happy.

We would get to Louisville soon.I was really nervous and hopeful.Nervous for meeting my host family,hopeful for living there for 10 days.I just set aside these problems and open window of the aircraft.What I saw shocked myself.The sky was almost transparent blue,and this blue extended to the end of the warld..At the botton,continuous snow covered the ground.Both blue and white are my favorite colors.So when they got together and showed such a beautiful picture,I couldn’t look away.I think I ‘ll keep it in my mind forever.

Waking up naturally,I open the curtain.Surprisingly,I found it was snowing.I rushed out with Helen and Jackson excitedly.Then we had a snowfight and skiing.These small sleds were just like some small little boats.Though my first skiing was failed because we hit the tree,I was still happy.Staying with your family is such a satisfying thing.Their happy faces in my mind can always reminds me of that time.

Parting is better to meet.Though I really didn’t want to leave this school,my family and this city,I had to say goodbye.

I would remember everything they did for me,every words they said to me.Thank you is not enough,but I sill want to say thank you!

College is a beautiful dream and a bright future to people.So I could see blue sky in the colleges.

University of Louisville just like a town.Many main buildings were town hall,church and bank and so on.Students dormitories were the houses of people.Uner the blue sky’s watching,people lived peaceful and energetic.I noticed a glass-enclosed building.The blue sky was in the glass,so the people just like walking in the sky.They were birds,flying in the sky freely.

On the way back home,I saw some clouds in the sky.They liked wools because they were curly.Incidentally,some sheep were eating grass under their wools.Peaceful life here was really good.Mayve I want to choose to live here one day.

Do sill remember the Tear Square in the Stanford?That was a amazing place.When I saw it,my first touch was to rush to the grass and lie there forever.Of course,we did that.Though it was afternoon when we got Stanford,there was some water drops in the grass.Suddenly I felt my tears drop into the grass,togethered with these nature water.No one couldn’t be moved by this green grass.The blue sky was right over us.This sky whitnessed this school’s history.Without it,Stanford could not be so beautiful and successful.

 Finally we should go home.I missed my family,my house and my bed,but I sill miss the blue sky of America.So I made a decision,I will come back to that place to achieve my dream.I miss the people that I care about there.And I believe that my dream will come true!

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR  Huang Hao (Copy and paste their name into the subject line)

No comments:

Post a Comment