Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Entry 4: My Time in Louisville by He Xinwei

I woke up in the morning,and looked outside the window.To my surprise,it was snowing.The snow fell on the grass,the trees, the road,and the roofs.Everything was covered in white.It was so quiet,and I can almost hear the sound when a snowflake fell on the window in front of me.What a beautiful morning!Just like in a fairy tale,I thought.

Because of the snow,that day was not only beautiful,but also full of excitement.In the afternoon,we went to a park.Although the weather was freezing,there were still a lot of people jogging along the road,and many people were walking their dogs.So interesting!When we arrived,Jewelz took out two sliding boards from her car.Let’s start sliding,she said.I was excited but also a little nervous,because it was my first time,and I had never seen it before.I watched my friends and other people slide down the hill,they laughed and screamed.It seemed like a great fun.

Soon,it was my turn.I sat on the sliding board carefully,then firmly grasped the edge of it.Someone pushed my back,and I started to slide down.My speed was growing,but I felt no more nervous.I could feel the cold wind blowing beside me,and the board chafed on the snow on the ground.I became so fast and I found it was really amazing.When I stopped at the bottom of the hill,I wished my next turn would come soon.

One after another,we all enjoyed sliding.Although I knocked into a tree at one time,but I will still say that I love sliding.Everybody played and laughed together,there’s nothing more meaningful than our friendship.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR  He Xinwei (Copy and paste their name into the subject line)

No comments:

Post a Comment