Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Entry 9: My Time in Louisville by Zhong Weiyu (Jessica)

I just can’t describe my feeling right now.I missed Louisville all the time since I left this city.

I stayed in Louisville for one week.This week was just like the happiest dream that I do wanted to remember forever.

I knew the weather in Louisville is very cold,so I expected this city is always snowy so that I can make snowmen,have a snowball fight,hide behind a snowdrift,even lie on the snow.It must be very cool!

To my surprise,there was little snow that I couldn’t do the things I expected to do,and Louisville did not even snow while I visited,but there was blue sky,the colour was pretty pure ,so the sky was just like transparent crystal.It was too fantastic and amazing that made me feel that everything is not true,and there was also fresh air which made me feel really comfortable. You just need to look far into the distance from a high place and take a deep breathe,every problem will go away and you don’t feel unhappy at all,so you completely relax yourself!

I spent two days studying in the schools.One was called Noe Middle school,and my hostsister Mekenna was studying in this school.The other one called Assumption High School.I made a friend there who always smiles,her name was Katly.She was kind,friendly,elegant and polite,and I found that it’s interesting to talk to her about entertainment and knowledge.Everyone in the schools were very nice,I love them very much.

My favorite memory was to spend time with my hostfamily.My hostfather’s name was James,he was a very strong man, he was funny and affable,and he works in the government.What a pity I’m not good at politic.My hostmother Debbie was a teacher whose job is to teach little kids,she was smart,and she always takes part in some parties.My hostsister Cailin was 11,and she was really mischievous and cherubic,so I wished she can become my sister.The other hostsister,Mekenna,was a beauty,and she was cool,like a popular star.I thought there must be many boys who love her.

The day before we were gone,my hostfamily took me to a park,and we spent a half day playing in the park.I enjoyed playing on a swing.Rock climbing was my favorite sport.It was so excited!I never do this before,because in China,the majority of parents don’t want their children to do such dangerous sports. While we were playing,my hostmother and my hostfather were sitting in the woods ,hugging each other and whispering.These sights made me feel warm and made me have a feeling of home.Such feelings I’ll never forget.

The experience and the time in Louisville is the most precious thing in my childhood.I’ll keep it in my memory,my mind,and my heart,forever.
CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR Zhong Weiyu (Copy and paste their name into the subject line)

No comments:

Post a Comment