Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Entry 2: My Dreamlike Journey by Tina Lin

My dreamlike journey
-Tina lin
This journey is more like a dream than a trip for me. The blue sky, the shinning sun, children’s smile, people’s help all give me a great memory. This journey make me love this place successfully, I want to be back again when I grow up to study abroad at the university.

After I entered the airport in Louisville, my hosts: MRs Ghali Iman Georges came ande carried me home. They gave me some balloons to celebrate my arrival and provided me a brilliance bedroom. Then I give them back something in China as the gifts. That night was peace and quiet, and my hosts’ enthusiasm and sanguine give me a really good impression.

Then the second day I went to the school with Iman. That is really different from Chinese school and it’s also the most important things that I’d like to share with my friend in China. I think maybe American education da more care about children’s interest than Chinese’s. They have lots of interesting classes, and all the teachers are very nice. I think that’s not only a class but a family. They say hallo to everyone and talk with others play with others, not like the relationship between children and teacher in China.

Then I became friends with Iman lilian Gracie and so on. Such as the American girl in my memory, they are very cute and always smiling at me. We study together, eat behind a same table ande go shopping together, just had a wonderful time. And we still keep contact on Instagram now.

I have to say that I love the sun set in America so much, and certainly I took so many picture there. I think that’s my favorite memory.

I love this dreamlike journey so much. Wish I can back to America again in the future.

CLICK HERE TO VOTE FOR Tina lin (Copy and Paste their name into the subject line)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment